Running (and Life in General) On This Side of Motherhood

I'd really like to start blogging again, so here goes. Life has been a little crazy since Jensen was born. We've moved to a new location and I've started working from home. On Mother's Day, I did my first race since having Jensen(which you may have already seen if you follow me on instagram). Oh.. it felt good to race again. Even if it was slower than before.

I thought running while being pregnant was hard, but trying to run after the baby has been born has presented a whole new set of challenges. Is it worth it? Oh so very much so. That doesn't make it any easier.

This post isn't really about anything in particular other than to say that I'm back. I hope. I'm going to really try. Maybe since my mileage is picking back up, my blogging can too.

Also, I'm playing around with my web development and this blog needs a makeover. You may see some other changes here soon.

Love love love,
Amy

PS: My husband got home early from work and I asked him to put the baby down for a nap. As I type, I can hear him making baby laughing hysterically instead. I can't even be mad. Ohh. I can't wait to tell you more about this crazy life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication During Ranger School: A Recap

Ranger Care Package & Florida Update

MilSO Care Package: Deployment Survival Kit