Comfort Admist the Chaos

I'm in the middle of moving. My apartment is full of boxes. The good news is that my husband is be home TOMORROW night and will be able to help me pack for a couple days before we get the u-haul truck. YAY!

I decided I could still take time to make a good dinner for myself. But not too much time. This was really easy. This is all it was:

Easy Salmon Patties

1 egg
1 3 oz packet of salmon
5 or 6 Ritz crackers, crumbled up
about 3/4 cup Italian panko-style bread crumbs
Pepper to taste


Panko bread crumbs are really new to me, but I'm loving them. Then I just mashed it all together and made patties. This recipe makes about 2 1/2 hamburger-sized patties. Then I put them in a frying pan with a little olive oil and cooked on medium about 3 minutes per side. Yumm.

I know not too many people read this, but I figure that I love reading what other people do for food.. especially if it's an easy recipe. So maybe someone someday might want to try this. :)

This was also a breakthrough for me.. I actually finished a whole container of salad! Those leafy greans are the last from the container! I've actually never done that on my own before they start to go bad. Yay! Maybe this means I'm getting healthier or something.

So I had my dinner after a long day of packing, had a fun Age of Empires online-game-date with James before telling him g'nite.

Now I'm going to watch an episode of Scrubs before bed.. while wearing scrubs pants. And drinking some hot tea with honey, with the windows open, curled in a blanket. Mmmyeah. God is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication During Ranger School: A Recap

I've Been Doing It Wrong..

Ranger Care Package & Florida Update