Happy Memorial Day!

My husband's picture was in the troops prayer bulletin at our church yesterday. They post actively serving soldiers so that people can pray for them. Was so proud to have his picture there! The only thing is that I was just kind of annoyed with myself for not letting them know that he got promoted. So the rank should have said "1LT." Oh well. 

Still so very proud of my soldier! I'm so thankful for all the men and women that have sacrificed so much for our freedom. Happy Memorial Day! 

Comments

  1. Happy memorial day! Thank you to your husband for his service and thank you for the sacrifices you've made.*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Communication During Ranger School: A Recap

I've Been Doing It Wrong..

Ranger Care Package & Florida Update