Things I Love Lately

  1. These. They are limited edition so I bought myself several packages.. they taste like funfetti cake. And they're amazing. 
  2. My mockingjay pin. It was well worth the investmest. I wore it to the movie and I currently have it on my old Army medic bag that I'm using as a purse right now. I'm pretty sure that having it makes me about 100 points cooler. And of course, I'm going to be Katniss Everdeen for Halloween, so I'll use it then too. (PS: Go see Hunger Games if this doesn't make sense to you.. and read the books)  
  3. Purple and green. I decided to paint my nails to match my charm necklace. And then I also remembered that my Garmin Forerunner is a light green too. I think these are my two favorite colors right now. 
  4. Green tea. Specifically while I watch Doctor Who on netflix. Yumm. And I'm not adding any sugar, so I don't have to feel guilty. Hopefully this makes up for the recent Oreo obsession. <3 Amy

Comments

  1. I literally just said, "I'm craving something sweet." Then I saw your Oreo picture. Now I want Oreos! They look so good!

    And I love the mockingjay pin! Where'd you get it?*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Communication During Ranger School: A Recap

Ranger Care Package & Florida Update

MilSO Care Package: Deployment Survival Kit