Running and Love

Yesterday, Donald Miller wrote a blog post entitled "How to Live a Great Love Story." My favorite quote from it is "Living a great love story doesn’t look like winning the lottery, it looks like training for a marathon." I love it when running distance is used as a metaphor.

Some other quotes I love:

"Sprinting is Sex, Distance is Love" - Anon

"Take my feet, and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee."
~Frances R. Havergal


I already have told my story about running toward God to find your life partner. Training for a race is such hard work, but so worth it. :)


From our college running days.


I should get a phone call from my man on Friday!- hopefully no earlier than then because that means he had to recycle. :/ I read this blog post about getting the call about recycling. I hope this doesn't happen, but it's great to find people that went through the same experience. I know after reading this, if it does happen to me, I'll be better prepared. Praying hard!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Communication During Ranger School: A Recap

Ranger Care Package & Florida Update

MilSO Care Package: Deployment Survival Kit